Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Go look!


Tavis put up pictures from the wedding day on his blog so go check them out! They turned out sooo well! I should be getting a cd with all the images soon! I'm so excited! I love pictures!

I'm finally feeling tons better. Jake was a sweetheart taking such good care of me. He's so amazing! I'm pretty sure that I'm the one with the best Taylor boy! ;) I'm loving being married. It has been a little rough to be in a new place and adjusting but, at the same time, I'm loving North Carolina and taking care of my house.

Jake and I will be taking a trip to Washington on the 14th! We'll spend a few nights in Lacey and then drive down to Portland for a few more nights for Jake's work. We'll be looking at apartments all day that saturday and go to the ward that we might be in on that sunday. Very exciting!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Taylor boys are wonderful at taking care of sick wives. They learned from their great mother how to do that!
Any Taylor boy is a great catch :)
I'm glad you feel better!

dulces said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I want copies. How did your Mom like NC. The people there are incredible; most friendly people in the country! Glad you are able to experience the southern life first hand!

jt said...

Our friends moved are moving to a camas WA. is that near where you will be? Sound like a fun trip! glad you are feeling better and settling in.

EuroScan said...

I saw the photos on the link and they are beautiful! Glad you're enjoying NC and new married life. yea!

Heather said...

So gorgeous. He got some amazing shots!