Thursday, March 6, 2008

tagged!

A - Attached or single: very attached.
B - Best Friend: Jake.
C - Cake or Pie: Oo..that's a tough one. I probably have cake more.
D - Day of Choice: saturdays or sundays when I have Jake home all day. :)
E - Essential Item(s): food, hair product, blow dryer, high heels, internet
F - Favorite Color: baby blue and purple.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: hm.. bears are cuter.
H - Hometown: Sandy, Utah
I - Indulgence(s): brownies, cookie dough, ice cream... Mm..
J - January or July: probably July since it's warm then.
K - Kids: someday! give us about 2 years.
L - Lamest song on your ipod: hm.. I have some New Kids on the Block stuff. that could be the winner.
M - Marriage Date: February 16th, 2008
N - Number of Siblings: 1 older sister, Heather and 1 little brother, Taylor...plus a Yorkie Terrier (Spike) and a Yellow Lab (Joe). I'd say they count as members of our family. ;)
O - Oranges or Apples: I can't pick just one or the other! I love them both.
P - Phobias or Fears: drowning.
Q - Quote: In all of life, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. --Pres. Gordon B Hinckley
R - Reason To Smile: soo many reasons! the little things in life.
S - Season: Spring/Summer
T - Tag: Candace! I tag you!!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I've wanted to go to New Zealand ever since I did a report on it in 6th grade! I will go there someday!
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Mm...MEAT! Hamburgers and steak are my favorite foods!
W - Worst Habit: eating when I'm bored and have nothing else to do or if I'm avoiding doing something else. :\
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Um.. which one do I prefer? An ultrasound sounds better because that means I'd be having a baby instead of having something broken.
Y - Your Favorite Food: I already mentioned it.. hamburgers and steak!
Z - Zodiac: Gemini

6 comments:

Candace said...

Thanks for the tag! I have to say I quite enjoy the brownies as well!

Shannon said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photographers pictures of you and Jake! He is Fabulous, and he had his new little baby too, oh so cute!
You are gorgeous!!

EuroScan said...

Fun! Now we know a little more about you. I was happy to note that I already knew a few things :)

Tom and Heather said...

Andrea! Well done on the tagging business. I'm starting to like this blogging thing!

Heather said...

good things to know! Are you having a great week with Jake home?

Andrea Marie said...

Yes! It's so great to have Jake home. I went to work with him yesterday and met some of the people he works with!