Thursday, March 27, 2008

Taking a break from cleaning..

I have so much to update everyone on!

I got a new cell phone when we switched me onto Jake's account! I love this phone! Jake and I have contests on who can get a better score on Brick Breaker. :)
We FINALLY found a butter dish! Everywhere we registered or shopped we would look for a good butter dish that we liked and usually no one had them! So, we were browsing around Crate and Barrel while we were in Portland and found this lovely stainless steel one! It has been working out nicely.

Jake took me around Olymipa to get some photographing in before we drove down to Portland that monday. I've been in a photographing slump but I'm starting to get the itch again! Washington is soo beautiful and green. Jake and I are way excited to get out there and finally settle in at one place. We found that Washington will fit us quite well. I love it there already!

Ouch. This is how much we paid for gas in Oregon and that's not even the most expensive that we saw there! So expensive.


7 comments:

jt said...

It looks so pretty and green there! It will be nice for you to finally be settled in your permanent place. fun times ahead! I'm glad you like it so well in Washington. That helps! Love your photos, I'm glad you are getting into it again. Cute phone & thoughtful Easter basket!

Heather said...

I'm so happy to see an update! You two are having some memorable first months! I'm excited for you to get settled too.
Love the butter dish and the basket. I need a new phone, so thanks for the recommendation.

Candace said...

Love Love Love the weeping willow photos! How fun for you to have so many new things to see!

Candace said...

I have been telling Judd that I want the Pink Pearl for like ever! Luck girl! I love the red too!

Anonymous said...

I think we all know who has the higher BrickBreaker score ;) although, I might fall out of practice without as much time in airports.

EuroScan said...

SWEET. Can't wait to come visit!

dulces said...

Get a place with an extra bedroom because we are already a trip to Washington!