Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nick Brandt Photography

I don't know if everyone enjoys looking at cool pictures as much as I do but I thought I would share this site with whoever wants to look!
http://www.nickbrandt.com/popup.html
My photo professor introduced me to this photographer and I loooooove what this guy can do with his photographs. He shoots wildlife photography in Africa and has some amaaazing stuff. These kind of images make me crave to go out and shoot and wish that I was that good!!
Enjoy!
Jake just arrived in Denver not too long ago. :( I'll be here alone for 2 nights. No fun! We went for a walk around Lake Lynn yesterday evening. It was so nice to get outside and do something active and get some fresh air. I took some pictures while out there so maybe I'll post some once I get them loaded on my computer.

3 comments:

Tom and Heather said...

Sister! Don't be sad while Jake is gone...keep busy! Call your sister if you get bored. You're tough holding down the fort out there! I'm impressed! Love ya.

Shannon said...

Go see a Chick Flick! Seize the day, while Jakes away! hehehe
Is the weather nice there?
Can't wait to see your pictures you took!

Anonymous said...

Not that I don't appreciate you saving all your chick flicks for when I am home, but feel free to rent a couple and watch them while I'm gone ;)