Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jake!

Happy birthday to my cute, sweet, loving, woderful and all-around amazing husband!! I feel so blessed to have Jake as a husband and I'm so grateful to have him in my life. Jake is so helpful and attentive to me and the things that I need. He is so spiritual and intelligent and has taught me so much. I love spending as much time with him as I possibly can, we have such a fun time together! Jake is a hard worker and does so well to provide for us. I can't believe that I am so blessed to be his wife and I'm grateful to be married to him for eternity! I look forward to many more birthday's with Jake and so many more great memories. I love you, Jake!
I tried out the Company Chicken recipe on sunday and it got great reviews! Here's the recipe for you all. It's so easy to put together and tastes soo good! (this recipe says only 2 chicken breasts but you can increase the chicken and ingredients to fit your family!)

Company Chicken

2 chicken breasts

1 can cream of chicken soup

1/2 pint sour cream

1/2 parmesan cheese, grated

salt and pepper to taste


  • Mix last four ingredients and pour mixture over raw chicken in baking dish.

  • Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Serve over rice.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Jake is a great catch--and he deserved a great catch in return. You are great together. Happy birthday, old dude!

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

you two are wonderful together. maybe next time dave and I are in town there in washington we should all get together.

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!! We sent your present today in the Mail.
Sounds like a fun busy weekend. I am so jealous that you guys get to eat so much FRESH FISH out there. Take advantage of the Food & the beautiful Coast!

I am totally trying that Chicken recipe, anything easy is what i like!

Caleb and Diane said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!