Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Portland Temple

Our temple in Seattle is closed for cleaning right now so Jake and I drove down to Portland on saturday to go to the temple there. This temple is soo gorgeous! We got to do a session at this temple when we visited from Raleigh but I forgot how pretty it is! It has beautiful white and black marble and there are these awesome stars on the wooden doors and hidden on the spires. The weather was so perfect when we came out of the temple that we couldn't resist taking a stroll around the grounds. I brought the camera along to get some pictures. We love being in the temple! The spirit is so strong there and we can feel so much closer to the Lord there. I feel so blessed to have had a temple so close to me my whole life.

7 comments:

Caleb and Diane said...

It's always nice to have a temple close by and a husband who loves to visit it as much as you. You two are very cute! I love how Jake likes to take pictures too. Haha.

Candace said...

That temple looks really cool!

Shannon said...

I LOVE that Temple! One of my sisters was married there and i always remember seeing it right off the freeway and it is Really Beautiful!
Glad you guys got to go to it!

dulces said...

That temple is gorgeous! We definitely will have to go when we come up! What incredible experiences you and Jake are having!!!

Heather said...

I love going to the temple with Shea. You're lucky to experience so many different ones.

Jessica said...

I just really wanna go there!

Shannon said...

OH my! those are sooo cute!
Ally