Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged once more!

My sister tagged me to share 10 interesting things about myself. I love these so that you guys can get to know me better and I get you know you! Here are some things that I have found out about myself since getting married and living with another person. You really do find out so much about yourself when you get married!

1. Like my sister put down too, I hate having dishes in the sink. I guess it was the way we were raised but I can't stand to have dishes pile up in the sink.
2. I think I've always known that I had an introverted personality but I'm realizing now what that means. I love being social but I get nervous to plan my own social events that I host. I can tell when I reach my social limit and I'm needing some alone time to recharge my social batteries.
3. I love cooking meals, baking goodies and just being a stay-at-home wife. I love to create things and to look around my house and see it is clean and taken care of.
4. I love listening. Sometimes I don't say much but I sure am listening. I love to read people by the way they speak, act, move. I probably should have become a psychologist. I love that stuff. Or maybe a detective. Some say I'm very observant.
5. I cannot wait to be a mom. Just like I was so prepared and ready to be married, I'm preparing as much as I can for when I'm finally a mom.
6. I have a major sweet tooth. I love brownies, cookies, cake, ice cream, pie....anything sweet!
7. I love the outdoors. Four-wheeling, hiking, camping, guns, hunting.. I would love to live out in a place with lots of land around my house and a lot less people.
8. I'm a bit of a clean-freak, I get it from my dad. My car is always clean and clutter-free and I love everything in my house to have a place.
9. I'm a terrible friend. ;) I don't enjoy talking on the phone and so it's hard for me to keep in touch with friends. Luckily the internet has saved me from losing all contact with friends.
10. I hate shopping but I love to get new things. I have about an hour and a half limit on shopping. Once I hit my limit, I can no longer shop. My mom used to bribe me with food to come shopping with her. I'm all about speed shopping.

Well, there's some more random things about me! Poor Jake has to live with all of this! ;)
I tag...Everyone! I really want to know more random things about all of you! Kelly, Jane, Ally, Shannon, Heather T., Candace, Diane... anyone who is reading this!

5 comments:

Caleb and Diane said...

All very true facts about you!!

Thats funny because this morning I had dishes in my sink and was cleaning them up and I couldn't help but think of your parents kitchen. I remember eating breakfast at your parents house and reading a list in the kitchen that pretty much told everyone to 'clean up after themselves!' Anyway, I was going to ask you to see if your mom still had a copy of it so that I could hang it up and let Mr. Caleb read it! haha :)

Tom and Heather said...

Great job, sister! So you can't wait to be a mom, huh? The race is on! Ha, ha, love ya. Oh, I'm glad company chicken turned out well! Sounds like you're a pretty great chef!

Anonymous said...

The Taylor side will surely appreciate the clean car!

Shannon said...

Well you fit right into this family just with the Issue with the Clean car~That is a taylor thing, i try my hardest, let me know how it goes when you have children in the car with you! hehe

So fun to find all these random things about you, i too am terrible on the Phone, i actually hate talking on the phone for very long!

Caleb and Diane said...

you need to post more. I look at your blog every day and theres never anything new!! Come on... just take random pictures! haha. I love you and miss you.