Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thanks!



Here's some pictures that my sister took at the rodeo! ^^^
Thanks to everyone! Jake and I had such a fun vacation for the 4th of July! It was so good to see all of our families and spend time with everyone! Congrats to Holli and Phil! Their new little girl is so adorable and I'm so glad everything went well. We're sad that we weren't there when she had her though! There's grandbaby number 17 with 3 more to come!

Life is back to normal here in Washington for us. Back to laundry, grocery shopping and housework! I've been looking on the internet for some places to apply for jobs at. I found one yesterday that is a photolab assistant at a place called KITS Cameras. It's owned by the same company that runs the Inkley's Camera in Utah. I'm not exactly sure what they would have me do there but I'm guessing just developing pictures part time. Also, Jake met a guy last night that just moved here and is in our ward and he is the hiring manager at the Cabela's here in Olympia! I don't know what position I would apply for there but that is an option!

Last night, Jake went on a split with the missionaries to visit a couple that is investigating the church. It's a young couple and the wife is pregnant with their first baby. The husband was out of town when they went over and I guess that I was supposed to come with to meet the wife so Jake said that we would bring her over a treat and visit with her today! I'm making brownies. This is really exciting and I hope it turns out to be a good missionary experience for me and maybe I could make a friend from it, too!

Well, wish me luck on my job search and missionary opportunity! ;)

7 comments:

Molly said...

We have some investigators in our ward too that are the same age as us with a little baby! It is fun to spend times like those with people that you are close to in age, and there is no such thing as having too many friends!!

Candace said...

Part-Time work sounds dreamy :) I think both places would be cool- Good luck on your missionary visit! You know a lot of pregnant women so that should help the conversation- lol!

dulces said...

We loved seeing you two! It made the 4th of July even better! Glad you made it home safe. . Living in the mission field is a great experience!

Tom and Heather said...

Hooray for job searches! You'll find something great, for sure. I had so much fun seeing you and your hubby last weekend - I'm glad that worked out! You're the cutest, sister!

Heather said...

Good luck with both! We loved seeing you and hope you come back soon!

Caleb and Diane said...

Luck!
I'm sure you did great tho.
We missed you guys for the 4th of July this year. So Sad. :0( Maybe next year we will have to get together. But hopefully we see each other before then. I miss you. Come back to me Annie!
I love you.

Shannon said...

Way to go you little Missionaries!

Good luck on the Job Search. You would do so good working in the Photo Industry since you are so great at it!
Maybe you could even get side Jobs from it.

p.s. I LOVE Inckleys!